Every insurance company has the same paradigm: receive as much money in premiums and pay out as little as possible.
But when it comes to negotiating a settlement or battling an insurance company in litigation, they are surprisingly very different. Each company charts a different course of action to meet their “take in a ton and pay out pennies” goal. So each company has a very different strategy in dealing with personal injury claims.
Why do you care how the insurance company chooses to approach your case? To maximize the value of your settlement or case, you need to understand how the company operates and thinks. You must know when the insurer is bluffing. Also, it is always best to know what the insurance company’s weaknesses are and how to exploit them.
Below is an analysis of the car insurance companies you might be faced with. Use it as inside information on how insurers value personal injury claims and learn what you can do to maximize the value of your claim.Major Auto InsurersMore Auto and Commercial Insurers
- CHUBB Insurance
- Penn National
- The Hartford
- Farmers Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
- Paramount: Car Insurance Claims and Settlements
- Selective Insurance: Auto Accident Claims and Settlements
- State Auto
- AMICA Insurance
- Is There a Formula to Determine an Accident Settlement?
- How Long Will My Accident Case Take to Receive a Settlement?
- How to Reduce Blue Cross CareFirst Liens
- Colossus and Insurance Claims
- Defeating Insurance Company Tricks
- When the Insurance Company Denies Your Claim
- Phone Numbers and Address of Car Insurance Companies
- Finding all Available Insurance in Auto Accident Claims