Maryland Personal Injury Attorneys
Miller & Zois Personal Injury Trial Verdicts & Settlements
- $8,000,000 Car Crash Verdict
- $5,500,000 Malpractice Verdict
- $2,500,000 Surgical Error Verdict
- $2,500,000 Malpractice Settlement
- $2,100,000 Product Defect Settlement
- $1,300,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,200,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,100,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,100,000 Surgical Error Verdict
- $1,000,050 Truck Crash Verdict
- $1,000,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $1,000,000 Truck Crash Settlement
Talk to a Lawyer at 800-553-8082 or Get an On-Line Consultation
Miller & Zois are Maryland attorneys handling only personal injury claims involving:
- Serious Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Medical Errors
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
We have already gotten nearly $15 million for our clients in settlement and verdicts in 2013.
Our firm only takes cases where we 100% believe the client is entitled to compensation.
If have come here looking for information, you have come to the right place. This is the most comprehensive information website for tort victims in the Baltimore-Washington area. Our Victim Help Center is a virtual encyclopedia of information for victims trying to figure out where to turn and what they can really expect, including information on what they need to do, how long it might take, and just how much their case might be worth.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Miller & Zois has over 100 years of combined experience in dealing with insurance companies and handling accident and medical malpractice claims. We used to work for the same insurance companies that we now fight on behalf of our suffering clients every day. We know what the insurance companies are are up to and we know how to make them sweat.
Lawyers Weekly said it well: as "former insurance defense lawyers, Miller & Zois knows the other side's playbook." In other words, we are very familiar with the techniques and tricks that the insurance companies use to deny tort victims fair compensation... and how to fight those clever tricks and win for our clients.
If you have come to our web site because you were seriously injured by the negligence of someone else, we suggest that you review the site to learn as much as you can. We have a lot of information about these claims and about Miller & Zois. Do the same for others to find counsel with the background, experience, and philosophy best suited for you. We think we are the firm for you. But you should do your research and pick the team you believe will be best for you.
Cases We Handle
Our law firm only handles specific types of tort claims:
We have achieved successful results at trial in hundreds of car accident cases in Maryland. We have successfully settled thousands of cases for clients injured in automobile and truck accidents. Our law firm has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for car accident victims by settlement or trial already in 2013. When many Maryland lawyers, health care providers, and even insurance adjusters are seriously hurt, they turn to Miller & Zois. We can help you, too. We believe, both by reputation and the results we achieve, that we are the best accident lawyers in Maryland.
We aggressively represent victims of medical negligence claims brought against their doctors, hospitals, and nursing homes. We have decades of trial experience and, unlike many lawyers talking about malpractice claims on the Internet, we have a history of taking these cases to trial and winning. We will investigate your claim and consult with our medical experts to ensure that your case is properly positioned for settlement, or if necessary, to file a lawsuit and go to trial.
We handle malpractice suits throughout the Baltimore-Washington area for:
- Birth delivery errors (including cases involving cerebral palsy, brachial plexus palsy, Erb's palsy, and shoulder dystocia)
- Hospital malpractice in the emergency room or after admission, surgical errors (such as cutting or severing organs, nerves, ducts, vessels or bowels and anesthesia mistakes)
- Medication or drug errors and mistakes (such as drug overdoses, unrecognized drug allergies or improper use or combination of drugs)
- Misdiagnosis (such as cancer, meningitis, pulmonary embolism, and stroke)
- Nursing home negligence claims
Products Liability Claims
Our firm also handles a limited number of product liability/product defect pharmaceutical and medical device cases around the country involving:
- Benicar Blood Pressure
- Testosterone Replacement
- Hip Implants (Zimmer, DePuy, and Stryker)
- Birth control lawsuits (Yaz, Nuvaring, Mirena IUD)
- Vaginal Sling Lawsuits
- Da Vinci
Contacting Miller & Zois: Free Consultation
If you are hurt in a serious accident or are the victim of medical malpractice, contact our team of lawyers to discuss your case. Call us now for help at 800-553-8082. You can also get a free no obligation on-line consultation.