Maryland Personal Injury Attorneys
Miller & Zois Personal Injury Trial Verdicts & Settlements
- $8,000,000 Car Crash Verdict
- $2,500,000 Medical Mistake Verdict
- $2,500,000 Malpractice Settlement
- $2,100,000 Product Defect Settlement
- $1,300,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,200,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,100,000 Truck Crash Settlement
- $1,100,000 Medical Mistake Verdict
- $1,000,050 Truck Crash Verdict
- $1,000,000 Car Crash Settlement
- $1,000,000 Truck Crash Settlement
Talk to a Lawyer at 800-553-8082 or Get an On-Line Consultation
Miller & Zois are Maryland injury lawyers handling only personal injury and wrongful death claims involving:
Our lawyers handle serious injury cases - only serious injury cases - in every county in Maryland.
This is the most comprehensive information website for personal injury victims and lawyers in the country. Our web site has three purposes:
- to provide information to injury victims through our Personal Injury Victim Help Center on what to do and what to expect, providing a virtual encyclopedia of information;
- to provide through our Personal Injury Lawyer Help Center information, advice, samples and other tools to assist other personal injury attorneys in getting their clients the compensation they deserve; and
- to provide information about our personal injury law firm, our attorneys, and the specific types of cases our lawyers handle.
Personal Injury Help Centers
First, we provide a Personal Injury Victim Help Center to provide useful information in personal injury accident and medical malpractice cases. To accomplish this, we have designed the site so that it "talks"to you. This web site provides real answers to real questions facing serious injury victims pondering how to proceed, not merely a listing of the obvious information available everywhere on the Internet. Instead, we provide information on the handling of personal injury cases in Maryland that helps victims better understand the maze of the law governing these claims. We also help answer your most common question: what is the real settlement and trial value of my case?
The second purpose of this site is to serve as a resource for law students and Maryland lawyers. We summarize the most recent Maryland appellate court opinions, and provide practical tools such as sample pleadings, discovery, depositions, motions, jury instructions, and motions in limine.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Maryland Jurisdictional Analysis
The lawyers at Miller & Zois have years of experience in dealing with insurance companies and handling accident and medical malpractice claims. Most of our lawyers used to work for the same insurance companies that we now fight on behalf of our injured clients every day. Lawyers Weekly characterized the benefits of our injury lawyers' training with the insurance companies, writing that "former insurance defense lawyers, Miller & Zois knows the other side's playbook." In other words, our personal injury lawyers are very familiar with the techniques that the insurance companies use to deny personal injury victims fair compensation... and how to fight those tactics.
If you have come to our web site because you were seriously injured by the negligence of someone else, we suggest that you review the site to learn as much about our lawyers. Do the same for other Baltimore injury attorneys to find the attorney with the background, experience, and philosophy best suited for you. We think we are the firm for you. But you should do your research and pick the law firm you believe will be best for you.
Our law firm only handles specific types of personal injury claims:
Maryland Auto Accidents and Truck Accidents
We have achieved successful results at trial in hundreds of car accident cases in Maryland. We have successfully settled thousand of cases for clients injured in automobile and truck accidents. Our law firm recovered millions of dollars in compensation for car accident victims by settlement or trial already in 2013. When many Maryland lawyers, health care providers and even insurance adjusters are seriously injured, they turn to Miller & Zois. We believe, both by reputation and the results we achieve that we are the best car and truck accident lawyers in Maryland.
Medical Malpractice Claims in Maryland
Our Maryland malpractice lawyers aggressively represent victims of medical negligence claims brought against their doctors, hospitals, and nursing homes. Our malpractice lawyers have decades of trial experience. We will investigate your claim and consult with our consulting medical experts to ensure that your case is properly positioned for settlement, or if necessary, to file a lawsuit and go to trial.
We handle malpractice lawsuits throughout the Baltimore-Washington area for:
- Birth injuries (including birth injury cases involving cerebral palsy, brachial plexus palsy, Erb's palsy, and shoulder dystocia)
- Hospital malpractice in the emergency room or after admission, surgical errors (such as cutting or severing organs, nerves, ducts, vessels or bowels and anesthesia mistakes)
- Medication or drug errors and mistakes (such as drug overdoses, unrecognized drug allergies or improper use or combination of drugs)
- Misdiagnosis (such as cancer, meningitis, pulmonary embolism, and stroke)
- Nursing home negligence lawsuits
Products Liability Claims
Our lawyers also handle throughout the country product liability/product defect pharmaceutical and medical device cases involving:
- Hip Implants (Zimmer, DePuy, and Stry ker)
- Birth control lawsuits (Yaz, Nuvaring, Mirena IUD)
- Vaginal Sling Lawsuits
- Mirena IUD
- Tylenol liver damage lawsuit
Contacting Miller & Zois: Free Consultation
If you are injured in a serious accident or are the victim of medical malpractice, contact our team of lawyers to discuss your case. If you have any questions for our Maryland accident attorneys, you can reach us at 800-553-8082. You can also get a free no obligation on-line consultation.