Glen Burnie Personal Injury Lawyers
The Glen Burnie personal injury lawyers at Miller & Zois have a long and well-recognized history of success on behalf of victims and their families.
Over the last 2 decades, Miller & Zois has recovered millions for clients in Glen Burnie auto accidents, medical malpractice, and other types of personal injury cases in Glen Burnie.
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Glen Burnie, MD contact Miller & Zois today at 410-553-6000 or get a free online consultation. There is no cost of obligation to talk to us about your options.Personal Injury Lawyers in Glen Burnie MD
Miller & Zois has strong roots in Glen Burnie. Our firm was originally founded in Glen Burnie and for years our primary office was located in the iconic Empire Towers Building on Ritchie Highway. Although we recently relocated our main office to downtown Baltimore, we continue to have a strong presence and focus in Glen Burnie. Miller & Zois is a member of the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce and many of our team still live in the area. Given this history and continued local connection, it is not surprising that we have a great deal of expertise when it comes to personal injury cases in Glen Burnie. Our accident lawyers and paralegals know exactly what to do and who to call to get medical records or police reports in Glen Burnie accident cases and push the ball towards a successful settlementGlen Burnie Auto Accident Lawyers
The auto accident attorneys at Miller & Zois have established themselves as some of the most successful auto tort lawyers in Maryland. We have built a stunning record of success representing auto accident victims in the Maryland and DC area and a large percentage of those cases have been in Glen Burnie.
We have recovered millions on behalf of victims in auto accident cases, truck accident cases, and motorcycle accident cases. Part of the secret to our success is our unique and well-known willingness to take auto cases to trial if we don’t get a fair, full-value settlement offer from the insurance company. Too many auto accident lawyers prefer to function as settlement mills. These firms want to settle cases quickly and avoid trial at all costs.
At Miller & Zois we never pressure clients to settle for less than full value because we will take cases to trial if necessary. The insurance companies are well aware of our reputation for trying cases and winning big and we leverage this reputation to get better offers for our clients.Glen Burnie Malpractice Lawyers
The medical malpractice lawyers at Miller & Zois represent victims of negligent medical care in Glen Burnie and throughout Maryland.
We have 2 decades of experience going after negligent doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, and other Glen Burnie healthcare providers. If you need a medical malpractice lawyer in Glen Burnie call our office for a free consultation. We can fully investigate your case and bring in medical experts to determine whether or not malpractice occurred.Glen Burnie Personal Injury Lawyers With a Record of Success
Miller & Zois has a long and well-known history of success on behalf of our clients. Our firm achieved major six and seven-figure verdicts and settlements in various personal injury cases.
In the 2 decades since Miller & Zois started, we have recovered over $100,000,000 in compensation for our clients. Our record speaks volumes about the quality, dedication, and skill we bring to the table. There are no other Glen Burnie personal injury lawyers that can match our record of success. [Please compare our results with any law firm in Glen Burnie.Verdicts & Settlements in Glen Burnie Personal Injury Cases
Below are some recent verdicts settlements in Glen Burnie personal injury and accident cases. Some of these are Miller & Zois cases. It should be evident from these awards that plaintiffs in Glen Burnie accident cases can get significant compensation.
- $45,000 Verdict (2020): Two individuals were T-boned at the intersection of Mountain Road and Ritchie Highway, a common intersection for trouble. They suffered various soft tissue and other personal injuries. Liability was admitted but the case went to trial on damages and the jury awarded $45,000.
- $300,000 Settlement (2019): Our client was in a head-on collision on Ritchie Highway and suffered various injuries to her spine and writs as well as headaches. The insurance company made a lowball offer of $45,000. We rejected that offer and were prepared to go to trial. Before the trial began the insurance company increased its offer to $300,000 and we accepted.
- $1,900,000 Verdict (2019): A woman was fatally struck by a dump truck in Glen Burnie. Her family brought a wrongful death case alleging that the truck driver negligently used medication that made him drowsy while behind the wheel.
- $500,000 Verdict (2018): A truck changes lanes on I-97 and hits the plaintiff’s vehicle resulting in various injuries to the neck and back. Liability is stipulated and the case goes to trial on the question of damages. Jury awards all damages sought by the plaintiff.
- $81,034 Verdict (2016): Rear-end accident at the intersection of Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard and Ferndale Road. Plaintiff hired a accident attorney and filed a lawsuit alleging headaches, and unspecified head, neck, shoulder, arm, and finger injuries. Liability was admitted but the defense disputed the injuries and whether the woman’s treatments were necessary.
We have recovered millions of dollars for people who live in Glen Burnie. If you need a personal injury lawyer in Glen Burnie, MD contact Miller & Zois at 410-553-6000 or get a free no-obligation online consultation. Our lawyers are eager to hear from you.