Glen Burnie Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers in Glen Burnie MD Miller & Zois has strong roots in Glen Burnie. Our firm was originally founded in Glen Burnie and for years our primary office was located in the iconic Empire Towers Building on Ritchie Highway. Although we recently relocated our main office to downtown Baltimore, we continue to have a strong presence and focus in Glen Burnie. Miller & Zois is a member of the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce and many of our team still live in the area. Given this history and continued local connection, it is not surprising that we have a great deal of expertise when it comes to personal injury cases in Glen Burnie. Our accident lawyers and paralegals know exactly what to do and who to call to get medical records or police reports in Glen Burnie accident cases and push the ball towards a successful settlement Glen Burnie Auto Accident Lawyers The auto accident attorneys at Miller & Zois have established themselves as some of the most successful auto tort lawyers in Maryland. We have built a stunning record of success representing auto accident victims in the Maryland and DC area and a large percentage of those cases have been in Glen Burnie.
- $45,000 Verdict (2020): Two individuals were T-boned at the intersection of Mountain Road and Ritchie Highway, a common intersection for trouble. They suffered various soft tissue and other personal injuries. Liability was admitted but the case went to trial on damages and the jury awarded $45,000.
- $300,000 Settlement (2019): Our client was in a head-on collision on Ritchie Highway and suffered various injuries to her spine and writs as well as headaches. The insurance company made a lowball offer of $45,000. We rejected that offer and were prepared to go to trial. Before the trial began the insurance company increased its offer to $300,000 and we accepted.
- $1,900,000 Verdict (2019): A woman was fatally struck by a dump truck in Glen Burnie. Her family brought a wrongful death case alleging that the truck driver negligently used medication that made him drowsy while behind the wheel.
- $500,000 Verdict (2018): A truck changes lanes on I-97 and hits the plaintiff’s vehicle resulting in various injuries to the neck and back. Liability is stipulated and the case goes to trial on the question of damages. Jury awards all damages sought by the plaintiff.
- $81,034 Verdict (2016): Rear-end accident at the intersection of Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard and Ferndale Road. Plaintiff hired a accident attorney and filed a lawsuit alleging headaches, and unspecified head, neck, shoulder, arm, and finger injuries. Liability was admitted but the defense disputed the injuries and whether the woman’s treatments were necessary. Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney We have recovered millions of dollars for people who live in Glen Burnie. If you need a personal injury lawyer in Glen Burnie, MD contact Miller & Zois at 410-553-6000 or get a free no-obligation online consultation. Our lawyers are eager to hear from you.