Sample Lawyer Letters in Personal Injury Claims
Below are sample letters from our lawyers to personal injury clients and other related to tort claims our law firm handles.
The purpose of this page is so attorneys do not have to reinvent the wheel. So our lawyers are trying to set up a depository of letters in personal injury cases. If you use these letters, make sure you read them and refine them for your particular case and jurisdiction.
Setting Up the Case
Putting the Case TogetherSettlement Demand Letters, Etc.
- Introductory Letter with Contingency Retainer Agreement and Medical Authorization Authorization (get it here)
- Letter of Representation (get it here)
- Consent to Joint Representation: a must have from the client if you are sharing fees with the referring lawyer (get it here)
- Sample Demand Packages
- Sample Demand Letter: Negligence/Legal Malpractice (get it here)
- Sample Demand Letter: Motorcycle Accident/Wrongful Death (get it here)
- Sample Demand Letter: Truck Accident/Catastrophic Injuries (get it here)
- Sample Pre-Trial Demand/Bad Faith Letter (get it here)
- Sample letter to client notifying that lawsuit has been filed (get it here)
- Sample Bad Faith Letter (get it here)