Uninsured Motorist Representation Letter
October 14, 2013
Via Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested
Allstate Insurance Company
Lake Success Casualty MCO
1111 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, New York 11042
Attn: Uninsured Motorist Claims
Our Client: Patrick Patterson
Your Insureds: Suzanne Patterson and and Patrick Patterson
Date of Loss: March 12, 2004
Policy No.: 9 03 704043 03-24
Claim No.: 4145003762
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please be advised that we represent Mr. Patterson for injuries he sustained in an accident which occurred on August 4, 2013. Mr. Patterson's claim for injuries is currently in suit, and allegations made by one of the defendants in Answers to Interrogatories seemingly indicate there may have been a phantom vehicle involved in the above-referenced accident. My client would like to set up an uninsured motorist claim under his insurance policy. The specials in this case will exceed $1.55 million.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions regarding this claim.
Very truly yours,
Laura G. Zois
- Things You Had BETTER KNOW About Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Sample Letter of Representation: to liability carrier
- Sample Letter in Personal Injury Cases: letters plaintiffs' lawyers write in personal injury cases
- Sample Demand Letters
- What Much Money Will I Get Ultimately?
- Riding Solo: a few tips if you proceed without a lawyer
- Toolkit for Counsel: guide to handling civil injury which includes template depositions, complaints, interrogatories, etc.)
- Single Vehicle Crashes: can I recover if I can't locate the at-fault driver?
- Looking to Refer Your Personal Injury Case? (Miller & Zois splits fees with co-counsel consistent with Maryland Rule 1.5(e))