Moot Court Samples
Samples for Moot Court and Litigation Process Students
We have hundreds of resources on this page to help moot court and litigation process students. If you cannot find what you are looking for below, we may still have it. Use the search feature on the upper right-hand top of the page.
If there is something you want that we do not have online, let us know.Opening Statement
- Car Accident Plaintiff's Opening Statement (click here for full trial transcript)
- Defendant's Opening Statement #1
- Defendant's Opening Statement #2
- Wrongful Death Survival Action (this is more of a detailed outline than a transcript)
- Answers to your questions on how to give a winning moot court opening statement.
- An Overview of Opening Statements
- Injury Victim (outline for witness)
- Injury Victim #2 (trial transcript)
- Medical Doctor's Direct (catastrophic injury)
- Personal Injury Accident Victim's Treating Doctor
- Personal Injury Accident Victim's Wife
- Personal Injury Victim's Doctor
- Medical Doctor in Wrongful Death Survival Action
- Defendant Driver
- Defendant Truck Driver ($1 million verdict)
- Defense Medical Exam Doctor
- Defense Medical Exam Doctor #2
- Sample Closing Statement (sample closing argument in an auto accident claim from Plaintiff's lawyer and two defense lawyers)
- Sample Closing Statement (auto accident case where the jury awarded $8 million)
- Sample Plaintiff's Closing Argument (another example closing statement)
- Sample Defendant's Closing Statement (another example closing statement)
- Sample Defendant's Closing Argument (co-defendant's closing)
- Sample PowerPoint Closing (PowerPoint in closing)
- Sample Verdict Sheet (in a civil moot court trial, this is the verdict sheet the jury fill out to determine what award, if any, should be given)
- Sample Jury Instructions (instruction of law to the jury, read aloud by the judge in most jurisdictions)
- Sample Motions - Collection of motions filed by our attorneys on behalf of our personal injury clients in Maryland.
- Sample Discovery - Examples of interrogatories, depositions, designation of experts, request for admissions, and request for production of documents.
- Sample Pleadings - Examples of complaints, answers, and expert designations.
- Trial Transcript - real view of what happens during a trial (civil trial)
- The O.J. Trial Transcript (long and painful but still very useful if you have a criminal moot court case)
- Sample Motions in Limine - examples of motions in limine filed by our attorneys which are of use in moot court competitions
- Miscellaneous Materials for the Personal Injury Lawyer - this is helpful for both litigation process students and paralegals looking for sample forms and letters for class exercises.
- Moot Court Resources (provided by the University of Maryland)