Certification Required by Maryland Courts & Judicial Proceedings Article, §6-311
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
Ari Gold - Plaintiff
Eric Johnson- Defendant
CASE NO.: 24-C-05-026697 OTCertification Required By Maryland Courts & Judicial Proceedings Article, §6-311
Plaintiff, Ari Gold (hereinafter “Plaintiff”), by and through her attorneys, John B. Bratt and Miller & Zois, LLC, hereby states as follows:
- Upon information and belief, the Defendant, Kareem A. Brown, was insured by Unitrin Direct Insurance Company on the date and time of the occurrence referenced in Plaintiff’s Complaint.
- Plaintiff has, in good faith, made reasonable efforts to locate the Defendant for service of process. Plaintiff is in possession of only Defendant’s name, and has been unable to locate a valid address for service.
- Plaintiff’s reasonable efforts include attempting to locate the police report (Plaintiff’s Exhibit “1”), attempting to locate the Defendant using a locator database (Plaintiff’s Exhibit “2”) and searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search website for Plaintiff’s name (Plaintiff’s Exhibit “3”).
- Despite the Plaintiff’s aforementioned efforts, the whereabouts of the Defendant in this car accident case remain unknown to Plaintiff.
Miller & Zois, LLC
John B. Bratt
1 South St, #2450
Baltimore, MD 21202
Attorney for the Plaintiff
Certificate of Service
I hereby certify on the __________ day of __________ , 2013, a copy of the above Certification Required By Maryland Courts & Judicial Proceedings Article, §6-311 was sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, to:
Ms. Mindy S. Graziola
Unitrin Direct Insurance Company
502 West Germantown Pike, Suite 900
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462
John B. Bratt
- More Sample Attorney Forms (various sample legal documents and forms)
- Sample Letters in Accident Cases
- How to Handle a Personal Injury Case (sample pleadings, depositions, trial testimony, etc.)