- Sample 30(B)(6) Deposition
- Sample Amended Deposition Notice
- Auto Accident Deposition Victim Questions
- Videotaped Expert Deposition Notice
- Deposition Notice of the Plaintiff
Above are example deposition duces tecum notices. For lawyers (and moot court students), these samples give both the form language need to note a deposition and the types of documents you may wish the deponent to bring with them for the deposition.
You do not need to get permission for the witness or the party to note a deposition in Maryland. But a court is not going to look very kindly to a lawyer who unilaterally notes depositions without trying to secure a convenient date, time and place for all of the relevant parties. There is no concrete rules for deposition location or time. They key is being reasonable.