Testimonials from Miller & Zois Clients
From 2009-2014, Miller & Zois has obtained five seven figure verdicts and settlements and well over $40,000,000 in settlements and jury verdicts.
Here is what clients and referring lawyers are saying about Miller & Zois:
Our Verdicts & Settlement
- $8,000,000 Car Accident Verdict
- $2,500,000 Malpractice Verdict
- $2,500,000 Malpractice Settlement
- $2,100,000 Product Defect Settlement
- $1,300,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $1,200,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $1,100,000 Truck Accident Settlement
- $1,100,000 Malpractice Verdict
- $1,000,050 Truck Accident Verdict
- $1,000,000 Car Accident Settlement
- $1,000,00 Truck Accident Settlement
Talk to a Lawyer at 800-553-8082 or Get an On-Line Consultation
- I did not get an offer for my case because the insurance company said they were denying coverage. My lawyer then referred me to Miller & Zois. After Miller & Zois got involved, the offer was raised to $150,000. We thought that was not fair so Miller & Zois took my case to arbitration. Our case was well prepared and perfectly executed. The arbitrator awarded me $405,000." R.V. (Anne Arundel County)
- "I refer all of my serious injury cases in Maryland to Miller & Zois because they turn over every last stone to maximize the value of their case. The last case I referred to them settled for $1.2 million." John Selinger (New York personal injury lawyer)
- "It has been one week since our unanimous jury verdict supporting our claim of wrongful death against the doctor who failed to treat my husband. We have all had time to catch our breath and reflect on the events of our six day medical malpractice trial. There are really not enough words of praise on your handling of our case. The usual questions of friends, "Do you have a good attorney?" were answered the first day of trial with your expert presentation of the facts in our case. The question was answered with, "We are very impressed with your attorney, you are in great hands." - K.D (Montgomery County) after $2.5 million verdict (read more from this client))
- "As former insurance defense lawyers, Miller & Zois "know the other side's playbook." Lawyers Weekly USA (info)
- "I went to another attorney. Three years later, the insurance company finally offered $50,000.00. I was told I should settle for $60,000.00. I thought I deserved more so I went to Miller & Zois. Six days later, my case settled for $150,000.00."J.B. (Prince George's County)
- “The lawyers at M & Z represented me in a claim against the persons responsible for the wrongful death of my husband. It was at a time in my life where the grief was overwhelming. There are no words that can adequately describe what my lawyers at M & Z meant to me and how I feel in my heart for all of their hard work. They will always be my lawyers.” C.W. (Baltimore City - Product Liability - $1,000,000 settlement))"When I was injured, I went to see a doctor who referred me to Miller & Zois. They took great care of me and got me a better settlement than I expected."R.W. (Baltimore City)
- PDF of client's card (with permission) to Laura Zois and Rod Gaston after a $1.1 million verdict in a medical malpractice case in Baltimore City.
- P.R . (Baltimore City
- "I went to one of the law firm's that advertise on television. They tried to accept a $32,000 offer on my behalf without even telling me. Six weeks after I hired Miller & Zois, my case settled for $165,000.00." S.M . (Baltimore City)
- "The insurance company offered me practically nothing so Miller & Zois took my case to trial. Watching them work at trial was amazing! And the jury awarded me $125,000.00!"C.W. (info) (Baltimore County)
- "If you or someone you love is seriously injured, call my attorneys, Miller & Zois."Michael Strahan Former All-Pro Defensive End, New York Giants.
- "I wanted to settle my case, but they refused to pay me what the claim was worth. Miller & Zois took my case, and the judge ordered them to pay $300,000.00 without even the need for a trial!"D.W. (Baltimore City)
- "I tried negotiating with the insurance company myself but they laughed at my offer to settle the case. Miller & Zois took my case to trial, did a fantastic job, and I was awarded more than I originally asked for from the insurance company." S.T. (Howard County)
- "When the insurance company offered my previous lawyer $5,000 for my case, he did the right thing and referred me to Miller & Zois to fight for me. After Miller & Zois got involved, my case settled for $275,000. "H.V. (Montgomery County)
- "The insurance company told me my injuries could not
have possibly been from my automobile accident. They even
told me that they closed my file. Miller & Zois took
my case and immediately filed a lawsuit on my behalf in
Baltimore City. My attorneys fought the insurance company
every step of the way until they gave me the maximum recovery
allowed under the defendant's insurance policy. Along the
way, my attorneys listened to me, returned my calls and
let me know that they really cared about me and my family."
- C.H. (Baltimore City)
- "I had confidence in the lawyers at Miller & Zois from my first meeting with them. It was obvious they cared about me and my case. When the offer to settle my accident case was a little low, they filed a lawsuit and before long the insurance company settled the case for more than twice the original offer!"D.B. (Prince George's County)
- "I was injured in an auto accident outside Baltimore but the insurance company refused to make an offer to me. Miller & Zois took my case to trial and I won far more than I asked for to settle my claim." M.A.(Baltimore City)
- "I had a difficult time finding a lawyer who was willing to take my case and the statute of limitations was not far away. I finally found the lawyers at Miller & Zois. They took my case without flinching. Much to my surprise, my case settled for $380,000." R.B. (Baltimore City)
- "I was rear-ended at a high rate of speed in an auto accident on I-83 in Baltimore County. The insurance companies were arguing over who should pay for the damages. In the meantime, I was not getting compensated. Miller & Zois took my case to trial and made the insurance companies properly compensate me for my injuries." E.L. - Baltimore County)
- "The lawyers at Miller & Zois worked overtime to get me the best settlement possible for me after my car accident. I was surprised and very pleased with the settlement they obtained for me." T.G. (Howard County)
- "My sister did not get an offer in her auto accident case so she called Miller & Zois. Before long, the insurance company offered my sister the maximum amount of their insurance policy. So when I got hurt in an auto accident, I turned to Miller & Zois. Not only did they get me a great settlement, they got my health care providers to cut my medical bills in half! I would sent anyone I cared about who was injured in a car accident or by medical malpractice to Miller & Zois." T.R. (Baltimore City)
- "After my son and I were in a car accident, Miller & Zois fought tirelessly with State Farm to get a great settlement for me. Their office was wonderful to deal with and gave me very personal service. Just a joy to work with." E.B. (Anne Arundel County)
- "When I came to Miller and Zois initially for advice I'd been with an attorney who I didn't feel was looking out for my best interests. I was so relieved to find Ron not only incredibly helpful and knowledgeable but also very supportive and not at all pushy. Both Laura and Ron were always willing to answer any questions and offer advice and opinions, all the while making certain I knew that all the decisions were mine to make. I so appreciate all the time and effort everyone put forth to help settle my case and my nerves. I don't think I could have found attorneys more supportive, direct, and who were genuinely concerned for me and my welfare." Gina Hallman (Prince George's County).
- 'I was involved in a car accident in which the other driver was at fault. The driver's insurance company rejected my claim and was told they would do nothing about it. After a search for legal representation I came across Miller and Zois. They took my case and I have had no regrets since. Miller and Zois maintained interest, compassion and knowledge when dealing with my case. The lines of communications were open throughout maintaining me up to date every step of the way. I went from an insurance Company rejecting my injuries caused by their driver to settling outside of court for a substantial amount. A thank you is a simple understatement in expressing my appreciation to Attorney Ronald Miller and his team. Once again with much gratitude." Y.F.A (Prince Georges County)
- "Laura Zois and John Bratt are truly a blessing from God and they changed my life. Miller and Zois is the best firm in the state of Maryland, and without their support, understanding, and just being there when I needed encouragement, I truly do not know how I would have succeeded without them. I owe Miller and Zois, John Bratt, and Laura Zois everything. Not only were they my lawyers, they became my family. Thank you so much. You were truly my blessing from God. I love you." Shannon Brown ($1 million jury verdict in Baltimore City)
- "When my sister was killed, we turned to Miller & Zois to fight for us. They stood by us every step of the way and we ended up getting more money than we asked for." - C.B. (Baltimore City) (info)
"I have a general practice law firm and I also do personal injury work, mainly auto accidents. I have tried a number of District Court cases but I had never done a personal injury jury trial in the Circuit Court. I had an auto accident case that had to be brought in the Circuit Court. I was hoping that after discovery, etc. I would receive a reasonable offer from the defendant to settle the case since liability seemed pretty clear; a rear-end case. However, the defendant was a self-insured taxi company and, probably sensing my inexperience in the Circuit Court, would not make any offer to settle. At that point, I decided to contact Miller & Zois to see if I could get them to co-counsel with me on the case. Even though it was late in the game, I received a call promptly from Attorney John Bratt. Miller & Zois then agreed to co-counsel with me and they gave me the option to stay involved or let them take over all the way. I chose to stay involved. It was a great learning experience for me.
Mr. Bratt is an excellent attorney and a great teacher. I was pleased with the way he handled the case, his willingness to share his knowledge and to explain the rationale behind the things he did. I was also impressed with the way he took the time to understand the case, his timeliness in appearances before the Court (he was always early, never just on time) and his composure and delivery in Court. His approach to the case was to present our strongest evidence for damages and avoid presenting evidence that would sidetrack the jury and weaken our case.
Just before trial the Defendants’ attorney, a good defense attorney, predicted that “on our best day we could not recover more than 2 times specials” when I replied that stranger things have happened; he said “stranger things may happen; but not in Montgomery County Circuit Court.” When the jury returned a verdict for our client for almost 6 times the specials; you could have heard a pin drop in the courtroom. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the outcome and with my decision to co-counsel with Miller & Zois, and in particular, for the excellent work and skills of Mr. Bratt. I would recommend Miller & Zois highly to any attorney that may need assistance in a personal injury matter." Elton Norman, Sliver Spring, Maryland lawyer (Montgomery County)
Thoughts on These Testimonials
We offer these testimonials and verdicts to underscore the satisfaction and results many of client and referring lawyers have been able to achieve. No doubt, we are proud of what we have been able to accomplish for our clients and pleased that our clients and referring lawyers would be willing to give us a testimonial of that success. It worth pointing out, however, that any results we were able to achieve for these happy clients here were dependent on the facts of that case. These are not representative of the results or recovery you might receive because results vary from case to case. To get a better idea of the value of your claim and the opportunities and challenges you may face in your particular personal injury case, call our lawyers at 800-553-8082 or click here for a free consultation.
- Website Home Page
- Miller & Zois Lawyers (biographies of our personal injury attorneys)
- Miller & Zois in the News