Sample attorney representation letter
Ms. Leslye Jones
One GEICO Boulevard
Fredericksburg, VA 22412-0002
Dear Ms. Jones:
Please be advised that this office represents the above-named individual for the broken leg, fractured wrist, occipital and other injuries sustained as a result of an automobile accident with your insured.
I will forward to you medical bills and reports for my client as soon as they become available. If you have any questions or concerns in reference to the above captioned claim, please feel free to contact me.
Very truly yours,
Ronald V. Miller, Jr.
Related Articles and Samples
- Uninsured Motorist Letter of Representation
- Sample Letters in Personal Injury Cases: examples of letters plaintiffs' counsel often writes in civil tort claims
- Tell me how much money my claim is really worth: a road map to the true value of a claim
- Handling Your Own Personal Injury Case (a few tips if you proceed without a lawyer)
- Looking to Refer Your Personal Injury Case? (Miller & Zois splits fees with co-counsel consistent with Maryland Rule 1.5(e))