Our lawyers have handled literally hundreds of herniated disc injury cases. If you are coming here looking for information on the value of herniated disc cases in Maryland, we have a good deal of information for you.
The average jury verdict in a disc injury case nationally over the last three years is around $360,000. The median jury verdict is closer to $80,000. What does this tell us? Well, there are a lot of very serious disc injury cases out there that really kick up the averages in these cases.
Below is a list of verdicts and settlements in herniated disc in Maryland. Many of these are Miller & Zois cases that we handled. Others are pulled from jury reports or are verdicts of friends and colleagues.
The theory is that you can match up your case with these to figure out where the range of values for your claim. But keep in mind that it is really hard for anyone to ascertain the value of individual cases without reading and understanding all of the nuances that are contained in your medical records and learning all of the details about your individual case.
- Get 2014 disc injury settlements and verdicts outside of Maryland
- Looking at the Value of Herniated Disc Cases: How Much Money Are Juries Giving in These Cases?
- How Much Are Herniated Disc Lawsuits Worth?
- Value of Herniated Disc in Neck Cases
- Value of Spinal Injury Case by Age
- Value of Disc Injury by Accident Type
- Neck and Back Injuries
- C4/C5 and C5/C6 Herniated Disc Injury Cases (details on cervical herniated disc injury accident claims)
- Ruptured Disc Injuries (case value)
- Bulging Disc and Herniated Disc Differences
- Spinal Injuries
- Spondylosis and Car Accident Claims (how spondylosis cases play out for settlement and at trial)
- Need help? Call 800-553-8082 or click here for a free consultation.