The most common cervical disc injuries Maryland accident lawyers see are C4-C5 and C5-C6 injuries. As close as they are in the body, they cause different symptoms and present very differently.Nerve Roots for These Injuries
Patients who have a C4-C5 car accident injury often complain primarily of weakness or pain in the shoulders or deltoids, and numbness and tingling is less commonly reported. In contrast, a C5-C6 injury from a car accident often causes numbness and tingling and radiating pain down to or near the patient’s thumb.
A C5-C6 accident injury also may cause weakness in the biceps and the wrist extensor muscles. Numbness and tingling along with pain can radiate to the thumb side of the hand. This is one of the most common levels for a cervical disc herniation to occur. Accident lawyers see less C6-C7 and C7-T1 injuries, relatively speaking, although they do often occur as the result of the trauma of an auto accident.Getting Counsel to Fight to Get You What You Deserve
If you have suffered a lumbar or cervical herniated disc as the result of a car accident or truck accident, you need a lawyer that understands the medicine and mechanism of injury in herniated disc cases. Call our lawyers for a free no obligation consultation. Our law firm is based in Maryland, but our lawyers handle serious herniated disc injury cases throughout the country. You can reach one of our herniated disc lawyers at 800-553-8082 or get a free online consultation.[an error occurred while processing this directive]Sample MRIs
- Sample Report of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Thorasic Spine
- Sample Report of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Cervical Spine, without contrast
- Sample Report of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Cervical Spine & Lumbar Spine
- Sample Operative Notes on Lumbar Spine
- Sample Operative Notes on Cervical Spine
- Anterior Cervical Fusion Surgery on Video
- Herniated Disc Information Page (more on herniated disc injury settlements and lawsuits)
- How Much Money for a Disc Herniation Case?
- Lumbar or Cervical Spondylosis Claims (explaination of this injury in the context of the settlement or trial of the claim)
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions (questions from injury victims)
- Spondylosis and Car Accident Claims (discussion of settlement value in cervical/lumbar injury cases)
- Contact a Herniated Disc Injury Lawyer at 800-553-8082 or click here for a free consultation anywhere in the United States