Encompass Insurance is essentially Allstate. Encompass is just the marketing name for a division of Allstate that sells personal property-casualty insurance products by independent agents. Same "good hands" product just in a different package. Encompass has over 1 million customers in 42 states. In Maryland, there are three different Encompass Insurance companies that rank 22nd, 24th, and 26th in market share in Maryland. Add those together, Encompass Insurance by itself is one of the 10 largest car insurance companies in Maryland.
If you file a lawsuit against a Encompass insured in Maryland, the defense lawyers are most likely to be Allstate's in-house lawyers. Allstate has two house counsels offices in Maryland, one at 400 East Pratt Street in Baltimore and another at 6411 Ivy Lane in Greenbelt.
Because talking about claims against this company is essentially the same as claims against Allstate for the purposes of analyzing how this insurer treats car accident claim, visit our discussion of Allstate claims.
If you have been injured in an automobile accident in Maryland where the at-fault driver is insured by Encompass or if you are filing an uninsured motorist claim against Encompass, and you have a question about your claim, call us at 800-553-8082 or get free online consultation for your car accident case.More Information Dealing with Encompass
- Encompass' Website (more information about Encompass)
- Colossus (a detailed explanation of Colossus - the computer system that determines how this company values claims)
- Colossus and Allstate (Allstate named by Amercian Association fo Justice as worst insurance company to deal with in the country)
- Insurance Companies Using Colossus (who is licensed to use Colossus)
- Sample Interrogatories from Allstate/Encompass (car accident interrogatories)
- Sample PIP Application from Allstate/Encompass (example PIP application)
- Deposition of an Allstate Adjuster (in a Maryland car accident case)
- Valuing Personal Injury Cases (how much is your case worth?)
- When Should I Settle My Case? (critical moments for settlement)
- Handling Personal Injury Claims Without a Lawyer (tips for injury victims)
- Handling Your Property Damage Claim (tips for car accident property damage claims)
- Sample Demand Letter (letter to insurance company for settlement)
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions (comprehensive common victim questions)
- Negotiating Insurance Claims (tips)
- Personal Injury Victim Help Center (one stop shop for information for claims in auto accident cases)
- Contact Us At 800-553-8082 to discuss how we can help you with your motor vehicle crash injury claim