This is a sampling of jury verdicts and settlements with GEICO in Maryland and around the country. We compiled this list from a variety of sources, including our law firm's own settlements and verdicts with GEICO. Keep in mind there is not any scientific methodology to this sampling and these are not necessarily reflective of the value of your claim against a GEICO insured. There are too many variables at play when looking at the value of a car accident case to fit in a short summary of the case.
- Frequently asked victim questions on what to expect when dealing with GEICO in motor vehicle injury claims
- How to get the most out of your claim against GEICO.
- Different question: how much money can I expect on GEICO's first settlement offer?
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and the at-fault driver is insured by GEICO, or if you are filing an uninsured motorist claim against GEICO and you have a question about your claim, call us at 800-553-8082 or get a free claim evaluation.More Information on Dealing with GEICO for Settlement or at Trial
- How much money should you expect for your case?
- You should not handle your own personal injury claim, at least in most cases. But if you won't listen to this advice, here are some tips.
- Sample Settlement Demand Letters
- Sample GEICO Release (sample GEICO settlement documents)
- Sample Interrogatories Served by GEICO: types of questions this insurer will ask you during the litigation process