State Farm Insurance: Sample Verdicts and Settlements
How did we generate this list? We generated this list from a variety of sources, including our law firm's own settlements and verdicts with State Farm in Maryland. There is not any scientific methodology to the case selected and these do not not necessarily reflect the trial or settlement value of your claim against a State Farm insured. We have turned a blind eye to some defense verdicts and other verdicts that we did not find particularly compelling. More importantly, there are clearly too many different variables at play when looking at what State Farm with payout in a traffic collision injury case to squeeze in a brief post-resolution synopsis. That said, we think this information will be of assistance to you giving you a better idea of the range of money you can expect to get in a settlement or a lawsuit this this insurance company.
- Questions and answers about bringing car crash injury and wrongful death cases against State Farm
- How does this insurance company value claims?
- How much money should you expect as compensation for your case?
- How much should you expect as a first offer from State Farm? Miller & Zois statistics in Maryland that provide State Farm's first settlement offer based on different amounts of medical bills.
More 2013 State Farm settlements and verdicts.Hiring a Lawyer to Fight State Farm
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision, we can you get the money and the justice you deserve. Call us at 800-553-8082 or get a free claim evaluation.More Information on Dealing with State Farm for Settlement or at Trial
- "Don't handle you own file" is the advice we usually give. Because you are probably going to leave too much money on the table. But some victims will anyway. If this applies to you, here are some useful tips.
- Thoughts on handling your own property damage claim with the insurance company.