Cincinnati Insurance Claims and Settlements
The Cincinnati Insurance Company was formed over sixty years ago. Today, they are a part of the Cincinnati Financial umbrella and are in the top 25 in the property insurance market. They are selling property insurance in 39 states, including Maryland.
Personal injury lawyers in Maryland are mostly going to see Cincinnati Insurance in commercial car and truck accident cases and it premises liability claims.
Cincinnati Insurance is typically going to make a better offer than their brethren at State Farm, Allstate or Cincinnati. Still, because they seem to find themselves in more serious injury claims, you really can't expect full value for an accident claim without filing a lawsuit (at least in most cases).
On liability dispute claims, Cincinnati Insurance is even tougher. At the time of the writing, we have just come out of a trial against Cincinnati Insurance. They offered $150,000 at the pre-trial in the case and we assumed they would increase their offer. The pre-trial judge told them they should. They did not, the case went to trial and the jury awarded $537,000.
Cincinnati Insurance does not have in-house lawyers in Maryland. We know they use the Baltimore law firm of Franklin & Prokopik for some of the claims involving their insureds that are filed in Maryland. They do have local claims adjusters in Maryland.
If you have been injured in an automobile accident in Maryland where the at-fault driver is insured by Cincinnati Insurance or if you have a premises liability claim against a Cincinnati Insurance insured and you have a question about your claim or think you have a lawsuit, call us at 800-553-8082 or get a free claim evaluation.
More Information on Cincinnati Insurance
- Our Law Firm's Most Recent Verdict Against Cincinnati Insurance)
- Cincinnati Insurance v. Zen Design (insurance company required to defendant lawsuit)
- Cincinnati Insurance v. Beazer (insurance company manages to avoid covering losses from home builder)
- Reviews about Cincinnati Insurance (in fairness, people usually don't write positive reviews about insurance companies generally)
Bringing Your Claim (or Your Client's Claim) Against Cincinnati
- Valuing Personal Injury Cases (how much is your case worth?)
- Handling Personal Injury Claims Without a Lawyer (tips for personal injury victims)
- Handling Your Property Damage Claim (Cincinnati uses Audatex software to estimate property damage claims)
- Sample Demand Letter (letter to insurance company for compensation by settlement)
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions (questions about handling claims against Cincinnati Insurance and other insurance companies)
- Maryland Accident Lawyer Help Center (samples of everything and anything an accident lawyer may need to handle an premises liability or truck or car accident lawsuit against Cincinnati Insurance)